• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pregnant goat dies after 8 men gang-rape it in Haryana India

Not sure why I even opened this thread
Maybe it's because you're not afraid of reality. That's a good place to be, unlike some who would rather stick their heads in the sand.

As the only remaining superpower, we the people of the United States owe it ourselves to know what the rest of the world values. The original post is a reminder of what we are not, verses the values of those who would seek to destroy us.

giphy (3).gif
giphy (2).gif

I was going to copy and paste this related story from the old USENET Group Alt.Tasteless but instead I'm just going to link it.
It's related because it involves inter-species relationships and a law enforcement response to them.
It also has a "Crime and Punishment" aspect that some of you may enjoy. Or not. Probably not. So don't click on the link and read it.

It's on you if you *read this story* .

I was going to copy and paste this related story from the old USENET Group Alt.Tasteless but instead I'm just going to link it.
It's related because it involves inter-species relationships and a law enforcement response to them.
It also has a "Crime and Punishment" aspect that some of you may enjoy. Or not. Probably not. So don't click on the link and read it.

It's on you if you *read this story* .
Didn't seem too bad reading about it, wouldn't want to try it.
Got to wonder though, did the sheriff really let ol' Slim go?

Back
Top Bottom