• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prepper social/Gear swap 4/29 5:00 Tru prep

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
the last Saturday of every month Tru prep has a Prepper's social at 5:30pm. This Saturday that are doing a gear
Swap for the social. I will be bringing several sets of level 4 ceramic plates,military grade ifaks( individual first aid kit), squad level cls(combat life saver)bags, walk(warrior aid litter kit), Israeli bandages, hardcore emergency blankets, bvm resuscitators, etc. It is a fun event and a good group of men and women. So, ya'll come check it out, if you can't make this one, come to next months

I assume you can purchase as well, I know I will take cash . If you have never been to Tru prep thus have any awesome store with great prices. Plus a 5% Odt discount
Thanks...........My wallet and myself are very familiar with TruPrep......never attended one of their their Gear Swap events........they offer so may events that it's hard to make it to even a small number of them......Thanks for the info.

the last Saturday of every month Tru prep has a Prepper's social at 5:30pm. This Saturday that are doing a gear
Swap for the social. I will be bringing several sets of level 4 ceramic plates,military grade ifaks( individual first aid kit), squad level cls(combat life saver)bags, walk(warrior aid litter kit), Israeli bandages, hardcore emergency blankets, bvm resuscitators, etc. It is a fun event and a good group of men and women. So, ya'll come check it out, if you can't make this one, come to next months
Damn, I don't have anything nearly that good. I should be there either way, but I may want to buy some of that off you.

Back
Top Bottom