• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Press mounted primer tool

I seem to recall RCBS made a universal priming arm that fit many "C" press's
No... the one I had wasn't a primer arm... the priming tool was a very simple small stud with a cup at the top spring-loaded and it mounted to the RAM and the shell holder went on top of the press where are the dies usually screw in

No... the one I had wasn't a primer arm... the priming tool was a very simple small stud with a cup at the top spring-loaded and it mounted to the RAM and the shell holder went on top of the press where are the dies usually screw in

I still use one like that from time to time. Mine is made by Lee. Here is one like mine, for sale on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lee-Auto-P...184800?hash=item2ce9fc43e0:g:cX0AAOSw5eBclnmD

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

The RCBS equvalent is "positive ram priming unit" # 09165 --
It is a bit different than the Lee but I can't say if it is any better --
I have one but have not really used it as I prefer the hand primers or the lyman 310 tool --

The RCBS equvalent is "positive ram priming unit" # 09165 --
It is a bit different than the Lee but I can't say if it is any better --
I have one but have not really used it as I prefer the hand primers or the lyman 310 tool --
Yeah I like that one too... I really need to come into the real world and get me one with a primer tray...Loading one primer to time by hand can be v e r y s l o w...

Back
Top Bottom