• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pressure washer advice

Dan Muk

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
257   0
Reaction score
I’ve been out of the pressure washer market for a while and don’t know what to purchase… I currently own a couple low PSI electric units for washing cars and knocking mud off the ATV’s and tractor etc however I’m looking to purchase a “real one” (gas powered) in the near future for heavier duty use. I’d like to stay around $600 ish however could spend more if it had a legitimate warranty that could be used or end user feature/accessories that are real world usable and not gimmicky. Any advice on specific models with real world use from anyone in ODT land??? Best Regards, Muk

I’ve been out of the pressure washer market for a while and don’t know what to purchase… I currently own a couple low PSI electric units for washing cars and knocking mud off the ATV’s and tractor etc however I’m looking to purchase a “real one” (gas powered) in the near future for heavier duty use. I’d like to stay around $600 ish however could spend more if it had a legitimate warranty that could be used or end user feature/accessories that are real world usable and not gimmicky. Any advice on specific models with real world use from anyone in ODT land??? Best Regards, Muk
Do you want it for home use or business?

Back
Top Bottom