• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pretty Good Chance

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1340   0
Reaction score
deer interview.jpg

I just had the most surreal experience regarding my sister in law. She actually lived with my wife and I for a few months when we first got married, and was horrified by hunting. I fed her chicken fried venison one time without telling her, and after she ate many pieces and raved to several people about what a good cook I am, I told her. Surprisingly, she wasn’t really upset. I guess taste trumps moral outrage? Anyway, she lives in Michigan now with her family, and has suddenly embraced both armed self defense, and wants an in depth course on hunting. While I’m delighted, and will eagerly assist in her endeavors, my wife is perplexed. The only part I had a problem with was her question about whether my wife thought I’d give her one of my guns... Uh, no! Maybe if we all survive the next four years, and all that entails. But until then, I’m gonna hold tight to what I got, and try to get more. The last thing I wanna do is end up in a gunfight, and lack for shootin’ back! I told her the golden rule- One is none, Two is one, and Massed fires trumps thug life. Semper En Hostes~

Eric

Back
Top Bottom