• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price Changes

After I got a three day ban for posting a message about Jesus's resurrection on the third day and I posted that on Easter Sunday,

I decided this site doesn't need any of my money. Instead they need new moderators. (Or at least one gone...)))

So, I am no longer a supporter.
Nor will I mention this website when somebody asks where they can get information about guns gun laws etc.

I used to mention ODT by name and recommend it whenever somebody inquired about where they can learn more on the internet about guns, other than some manufacturer's website.
my supporter status expired today...lol.

After I got a three day ban for posting a message about Jesus's resurrection on the third day and I posted that on Easter Sunday,

I decided this site doesn't need any of my money. Instead they need new moderators. (Or at least one gone...)))

So, I am no longer a supporter.
Nor will I mention this website when somebody asks where they can get information about guns gun laws etc.

I used to mention ODT by name and recommend it whenever somebody inquired about where they can learn more on the internet about guns, other than some manufacturer's website.
somebody say this ain’t so.

There are several who use the "Bully Pulpit" of their moderation position to enforce their opinions and views and not necessarily the written rules.
"Because I say so!" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. No need for callouts either, we and they know exactly who "they" are.

There are several who use the "Bully Pulpit" of their moderation position to enforce their opinions and views and not necessarily the written rules.
"Because I say so!" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. No need for callouts either, we and they know exactly who "they" are.
AMEN, brother.......Preach it

Back
Top Bottom