• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price check G19.5

Sounds about right. Wonder how they enforce it.
supposed to be a file kept at dealer and glock with your information, department id or other proof of qualification for blue label. Not sure about all blue label dealers but my local one is good about keeping up with how many you've bought through the program as well as getting you in the glock system....

supposed to be a file kept at dealer and glock with your information, department id or other proof of qualification for blue label. Not sure about all blue label dealers but my local one is good about keeping up with how many you've bought through the program as well as getting you in the glock system....
Ive never tested the systems so I dont know. Wonder If some of the bigger names would be like "o crap, we sold sambo77 3 blue labels this year. Owell"

Ive never tested the systems so I dont know. Wonder If some of the bigger names would be like "o crap, we sold sambo77 3 blue labels this year. Owell"
nah from my understanding there is a system the blue label dealers have to use. Now I have seen a few dealers that just sell a regular glock to blue label qualifiers at around the blue label price.

I haven't heard but I sure wish there was a blue label price for the 19x but I guess I'll just settle for a gen 5 and have it cerakoted FDE.

Back
Top Bottom