• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price check m48

Scaramanga247

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Milsurp Collector
274   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got an m48 yugo listed. To me looking around, seems that they go about 290 on r guns (plus shipping), 250+ on gunbroker (with several days left), and a couple on odt for 250 and 275 respectively. Am I far expecting 275 to 300 in good / matching condition?

Hey guys, I got an m48 yugo listed. To me looking around, seems that they go about 290 on r guns (plus shipping), 250+ on gunbroker (with several days left), and a couple on odt for 250 and 275 respectively. Am I far expecting 275 to 300 in good / matching condition?

Haven't been checking but seems to be the one surplus rifle that for the last several years a mint runs about $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd think not, but the caveat is that this is a buyer's market for M48s right now. You would probably get 300 if you included ammo or a bayonet, but that's just me speculating. I sold one with ammo last year for less than that and it was pretty nice looking.

I'll add some ammo when it comes up for relist. May just need to hold this one and sell something else until the market changes, it was just low hanging fruit in my collection.
FWIW, it's a very nice looking rifle. I feel like the market might be saturated with them, as it's one of the few milsurps that you can pick up from a retailer at a decent price. Once that dries up (which will eventually happen), it will be a better time to sell.

Back
Top Bottom