• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price of Eggs went up... Chickens changed completely!!!

On a side note. I now understand in another way why they wanted to kill the Rooster in the Alice and Chains song. Loud bastard that starts at like 3:30am and won't shut up. The only reason he's still alive is he saved them all from a stray dog that came around while they were out free-ranging. I figured he get's a pass for some bravery

On a side note. I now understand in another way why they wanted to kill the Rooster in the Alice and Chains song. Loud bastard that starts at like 3:30am and won't shut up. The only reason he's still alive is he saved them all from a stray dog that came around while they were out free-ranging. I figured he get's a pass for some bravery
And some of them are jealous too 😁 😁 😁 😁
chicken-rooster-boy-shorter.gif

They are really brave!! - lol
View attachment 5184065
Most definitely. He safeguarded the hens and then proceeded to play you can't catch me with a dog that was around 75lbs to include raking him and pecking when he got caught up to. The commotion brought me out the office and a single round in the the tree nearest the dog ended that crap. The Rooster and I have an agreement. He leaves me alone, protects the girls, and I don't punt his ass like a football.

And with 3 hens and a loud MF'ef rooster, there will be no strutting around all magnanimous and ****. Just enough for two people and to give away a half dozen every once in a while. One of my Wife's friends raises ducks and bring duck eggs by periodically. Duck eggs fried in duck fat is some amazing stuff.
Super rich and great for baking cakes

Back
Top Bottom