• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price rant.

One sings prison songs never having served in prison and the other sings songs about how good he looks. They haven't got room to criticize. Don't get me wrong. I like their music but.

Kettle this is pot. Come in Kettle.
Blake Shelton ain't nothing but a little bitch. We saw Aaron Lewis in person back in October. One of his main guys used to play with Blake, and Blake fired him because he wouldn't take the vaccine. **** that guy

Blake Shelton ain't nothing but a little bitch. We saw Aaron Lewis in person back in October. One of his main guys used to play with Blake, and Blake fired him because he wouldn't take the vaccine. **** that guy
Most hollywood types are. They sell out every one of em.

He ain't my dog and I ain't in this fight so blast away at Blake.

Most hollywood types are. They sell out every one of em.

He ain't my dog and I ain't in this fight so blast away at Blake.
Dude they really are. I actually like some of his stuff til I found that out. Now Aaron Lewis is ****ing badass. We saw him in like a small kinda setting for an acoustic deal. He was calling Stacy Abrams a fat bitch and talking about the libtards it was great

Dude they really are. I actually like some of his stuff til I found that out. Now Aaron Lewis is ****ing badass. We saw him in like a small kinda setting for an acoustic deal. He was calling Stacy Abrams a fat bitch and talking about the libtards it was great
I saw Aaron in Macon when he was touring with Blackberry Smoke.. Aaron opened his set by telling everyone to shut up, remove all hats and stand up. We then said the Pledge of Allegiance. It was f'n AWESOME.

I saw Aaron in Macon when he was touring with Blackberry Smoke.. Aaron opened his set by telling everyone to shut up, remove all hats and stand up. We then said the Pledge of Allegiance. It was f'n AWESOME.
Yessir he's a true badass at his shows! He bleeds red white and blue and he makes sure everyone knows it. He was drunk as hell when we saw him it was great 🤣

People who joined in 2010 looking at 2023 price *****ing threads
Epm1e0NXIAMDYvh.jpg

Buddy of mine plays in BBSmoke….. actually 2 of them.

One sings prison songs never having served in prison and the other sings songs about how good he looks. They haven't got room to criticize. Don't get me wrong. I like their music but.

Kettle this is pot. Come in Kettle.
Cash talked about that pretty extensively, never claimed to have been in prison. One song followed watching a documentary. The other was because he was going to play a concert at a prison and wanted something the inmates would like. Many of his songs were written by other people, but he wrote some great ones. Big River, for example, is a great song. He never claimed to be a convict.

Jennings was very much a guitar player with a distinctive voice and look. I'm not sure he wrote any of his hits. He made Billy Joe Shaver famous, to some extent. Shaver was never going to get so famous singing his songs himself.

Back
Top Bottom