• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prices listed in subject line

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
would love to have prices listed in the subject line so we can quickly scroll through ads.
Let's face it, TONS of ads on here where people are dreaming about getting a price well above retail because they include a box of ammo or ten dollar holster.

A good portion of our time is just wasted clicking on an ad only to find out it's a Glock for $600.

Thanks for listening. :)

Yup. Exactly....!
I truly believe a price listed in the subject line would GREATLY benefit many of us that are looking for a fair deal. Not to mention the possible HOURS of saved time during a week or two.

Your employer will be much happier, you will be more productive at work, and with that productivity, increase your company's profit. That will stimulate our GA economy and get more jobs here.

It's a WIN-WIN for everyone! I"m gonna run for pres!

Heck, we can't get some people to put basic descriptions in the subject line. Tired of seeing the "FS" or "9mm for sale" or "Rifle for sale" only in the subject line.
Yes, it would be great to see a price in the subject line.

Can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try.

I skip over that dumb a$$ stuff. Their loss for being plain stupid. Hope others will do the same and ignore those kinds of ads.

Back
Top Bottom