• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prices

shnbrew1

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
70   0
Reaction score
This is my first post in Forum and I hope it is in the right section and is allowed. This used to be a great place to get deals on firearms. Lately I see so many overpriced firearms for sell. I spent about 30 min just now looking at handguns and rifles that are advertised for sale and compared them to new prices and more times than not, I can go to the store and buy the same gun advertised as NIB or LNIB for less, sometimes 50.00 to 100.00 less.
This is supposed to be about selling and trading and looking out for each other. How are we doing that if we are raping the buyers. I know we want the most we can get our of a gun but please, look at the new selling prices.

giphy (3).gif

In before the pasture...

This is my first post in Forum and I hope it is in the right section and is allowed. This used to be a great place to get deals on firearms. Lately I see so many overpriced firearms for sell. I spent about 30 min just now looking at handguns and rifles that are advertised for sale and compared them to new prices and more times than not, I can go to the store and buy the same gun advertised as NIB or LNIB for less, sometimes 50.00 to 100.00 less.
This is supposed to be about selling and trading and looking out for each other. How are we doing that if we are raping the buyers. I know we want the most we can get our of a gun but please, look at the new selling prices.
You should really post more. You might find that deal you were looking for...

Back
Top Bottom