• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pricks these days

I love how people want offers for their guns and never let you know anything back.. Not even a F**k You or even a simple Go to H*ll... I know it usually means "No" they don't want it but a kind gesture of "No Thanks" or "Appreciate The Offer" would be nice... Thanks, that was my short rant lmao
If you reply F you or go to hell, the whiny little beaches would report to the popo that you hurt their feelz

Depends on the date and grade of the coins.. You never know,you might have a good one on your hands.. I collect coins and currency as well.. Thanks and have a blessed day
Lol. ATI.

It was a lie. Still have the pms to back my statements up

Uhmmmm...
Date of a bicentennial quarter? :confused:
It's was a joke. Something to say that was semi non related but dry in sense of humor. There's actually a story behind it. I got a random phone call about a month ago and I decided to answer it. It was a phone call from a jail halfway across the US. The gentleman was trying to post bond and offered a bicentennial quarter and a Mercury dime. He said that they were trying to do everything to stop him from going on his trip to Las Vegas. I just laughed and asked him, do you have papers on it. And he hung up

Back
Top Bottom