• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primal Gear Unlimited Folding survival bow

smk1026

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
That Dude
130   0
Reaction score
I made my way over to the gwinett gun show yesterday where they also had a prepper convension next door. They had a table of these compact folding bows that were priced very well. for 149.99 I purchased the 50LB bow from them I've only taken 2 shots with it and so far it is very accurate as far as my instincts go. I will post pictures later if anyone is curious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFAqRpsMFBw

He is a link to their youtube page. I own both this and the spectre and I think I'll be getting rid of my spectre shortly by how impressed I am buy this bow.

folds up into a 23 inch riser its is completely powder coated in black. (in the video the limbs are grey but the one I purchased has coated limbs) They are located just outside of savannah, GA. I spoke to the owners of the business and they are very nice folk.

http://goprimalnow.com is their website I am thinking of contacting them to see if I can get them to join the ODT

That would be perfect for a SHTF bag ....or something . Since it is collapsable like that...you can put that thing anywhere. I like it...May get one. Thanks for sharing ! :thumb:

I have a BEAR 76er that takes down into 3 smallish pieces, but man the one u got is cool

Thanks man. Yeah I was looking into a similar bow to the bear 76er. The Martin Jaguar takedown recurve with is nice because you can mount a whisker biscuit on it. but for around the same cost I got this primal bow. I'd like to figure out a way to mount a whisker on it that I could take down easily. as it stands they recommend feather fletching because the plastic one will bounce off the shelf of the bow (not a big deal I've found feather fletched carbon arrows at walmart before). They sell take down arrows on their site as well but I've made some in the past for my spectre for much less than they are asking.

That would be perfect for a SHTF bag ....or something . Since it is collapsable like that...you can put that thing anywhere. I like it...May get one. Thanks for sharing ! :thumb:

Can be used as a club as well the riser is milled from a solid aluminium billet. It's stone cold heavy duty

Back
Top Bottom