• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primary Arms 4-14X44mm Riflescope - Mil-Dot

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Back in stock after months and just received an email. I had one on an AR-15 Varmint gun and moved it to a PCP air rifle.

This one is going on my Ruger .22 LR Precision Rifle.

For the coin it's a really hard scope to beat for average common shooting.

http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-...tle&utm_campaign=NetSuite_Back_In_Stock_Email

upload_2018-3-29_19-17-47.png

upload_2018-3-29_19-15-46.png

upload_2018-3-29_19-16-27.png

upload_2018-3-29_19-17-9.png

The Primary Arms Mil/Mil 4-14x Front Focal Plane scope features a Mil-Dot reticle that stays true through the scope’s entire magnification range of 4x through 14x. 0.1 Mil click adjustments match the reticle to make sighting in and adjusting for range easy. A side mounted parallax adjust knob keeps the reticle parallax free and the target image sharp at extended ranges. This tough scope is shockproof, waterproof, and fog resistant, and comes with a 3-year warranty. This scope does NOT feature an illuminated reticle. Optional sun shade PA4-14SS sold separately. A “cat tail” scope lever is also available from 3 Gun Stuff (product code GS-440).

Primary Arms is good stuff. I have one of their 1-4 power scopes that I had mounted on a C308. I had it leaning against the wall and it slid over landing on the top adjustment turret on a tile floor. Held zero and other than a slight scratch on the cap, was undamaged. That incident sold me on their durability.

Their customer service is excellent too!
I’ve got a PA scope on my AR 10 that I bought on the ODT. Last year it fogged up on me so I sent it off to them. They couldn’t fix it so they sent me a brand new one. Pretty good for me buying it second hand.

Back
Top Bottom