• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prime rib dinner at Nitrousfedlx's house

I love that stuff ! When I BBQ I use that , a little onion powder , a little garlic powder , a little Lowery’s seasoning salt. Let it set for an hour , then a bit of Worcestershire sauce. Not bunches , don’t want to kill the flavor of the meat ! Now , my wife would eat that , she’s loves medium rare .

No, that's it dude! Actually I didn't rub it with olive oil. Lol. I just took it out of the package and put it in a bowl and sprinkled Montreal steak seasoning all over it. Fairly heavy because such a big piece of meat can use the flavor. Then wrapped it tightly with saran wrap and in a zip lock bag. Put it in the fridge overnight and I took it out about 30 minutes before it went into the oven.

I think that y’all probably should have taken the prime rib out of the fridge several hours before to allow it to come to room temperature , makes me think oven temperature and time is spot on if meat is room temp

I think that y’all probably should have taken the prime rib out of the fridge several hours before to allow it to come to room temperature , makes me think oven temperature and time is spot on if meat is room temp
Yeah ur right, when I think about it, it was probably refrigerator temp on the inside still.

Back
Top Bottom