• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prime rib dinner at Nitrousfedlx's house

It ain't the Hurricane
Well no. But what is? I had two Mickey's Malt Liquors last night. I ain't had one of them since the early 90s until yesterday . See I had to go use the big industrial washer for dog beds. I wound up at a laundromat right across from FLETC that's pretty raggedy. But there was a convenient store next to it with an awesome beer selection. So I grabbed some Bud Ice in the bottles and saw the Mickey's in the next section. I grabbed two and headed out.
I will say this. If you must drink malt liquor Mickey's is your go to brand. Surprisingly smooth and easy drinking.

Well no. But what is? I had two Mickey's Malt Liquors last night. I ain't had one of them since the early 90s until yesterday . See I had to go use the big industrial washer for dog beds. I wound up at a laundromat right across from FLETC that's pretty raggedy. But there was a convenient store next to it with an awesome beer selection. So I grabbed some Bud Ice in the bottles and saw the Mickey's in the next section. I grabbed two and headed out.
I will say this. If you must drink malt liquor Mickey's is your go to brand. Surprisingly smooth and easy drinking.

I actually prefer Modelo in the large cans vs bottles. Dos Equis also. For some reason the cans taste better.

I actually prefer Modelo in the large cans vs bottles. Dos Equis also. For some reason the cans taste better.
That really seems backwards. I bet you get them big 24 oz cans at Kroger on the end of the beer aisle. They always have some brand on the 10 for $10.00 deal. I miss that 12 pack of 3 different Mexican beers they have. It's like two kinds of Dos Equis and Sol which has to be my favorite beer ever.

Back
Top Bottom