• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prison for a “soda can launcher”??

Those things are legal I thought? You can buy them online. And they launch soda cans not bullets. I didn't see where there were any constructed munitions. He should have called a t-shirt cannon I guess. Just a case of the law selectively applying a loose interpretation on someone who probably doesn't have the means to defend himself from gov to solve what they consider a problem individual.

This is ridiculous. These stupid ass liberals need to....I better calm down. This old man made a soda can launcher and got put in prison. Holy chit, watch out for the flying Pepsi can, it might bring down the trade centers. Just shows they are out to get anyone they want.
Near Spokane Washington.....authorities went to home on a trumped up "welfare check" lie and found the 'destructive device." All that is code word for leftists after him for his beliefs...

Might be a crazy dude and they were stretching things to solve a problem. Could also be a good dude that got red flagged by some liberal cuck. Or he could have just pissed off the local pd and they just want him gone. No use speculating without more reliable info. Which we probably won't get.

Back
Top Bottom