• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prison for a “soda can launcher”??

So they go there for a “welfare check” , then arrest and convict the man “welfaring”( I just made that word up)his elderly mother….leaving her helpless…I wonder how many welfare checks they did on her while he was in jail?
It's their go-to excuse when they didn't have an excuse for going there in the first place.

Too much missing from the story to make a judgement. He pissed someone off i believe
"In August 2019, investigators with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms discovered the unregistered destructive device in the home he shares with his mother."

THIS ^^^^ wasn't 'missing.' What is the BATF doing conducting supposed "welfare checks?" They were out to get him and that's the only excuse they had. LIES!

He is obviously a racist white supermacist and far right insurrectionist. 2 years in prison for that seems grossly unfair considering that you have had black pajama-clad ANTIFA idiots burning down Seattle and other cities in WA, where he was arrested, with obvious threat to human life and they get a slap on the wrist, if that much.

20210709_103414.jpg

He is obviously a racist white supermacist and far right insurrectionist. 2 years in prison for that seems grossly unfair considering that you have had black pajama-clad ANTIFA idiots burning down Seattle and other cities in WA, where he was arrested, with obvious threat to human life and they get a slap on the wrist, if that much.
They (leftists) got what they wanted. Prison and an old lady who can't fend for herself. More than likely he was picked up off social media defending his Constitutional Rights or something. Bunch of leftist Nazis...

Back
Top Bottom