• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private placement.

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I have several shares of HUGE or FSD pharma. It has been announced that it is going into private placement. What does this mean to share holders?

I have several shares of HUGE or FSD pharma. It has been announced that it is going into private placement. What does this mean to share holders?

Basically fundraising for capital with shares not available on the open market. Could be good if they are close to a breakthrough or bad if they are just going broke but this stock has been victim to a pump and dump so if you aren’t bagholding I would look for an exit out while the dust settles.

If I can get out and only lose 20% I should before it vanishes further?

I havent done any DD on this company and dont know your position in it but typically Fridays are profit taking days so stocks trade very volatile up and down. Look around 2pm-3pm for the HOD to hit and get out if thats what you feel is the best move for yourself. I will say bio companys in general are down this week as the rest of the stock market has been performing well and investors have shifted out of playing the covid market.

Back
Top Bottom