• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro gun agenda in GA this year. Poll inside...

Permitless carry or carry at more locations?

• Permitless carry

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Carry at more locations

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
This year looks promising for ga. We are rid of deal and cagle. We do have Ralston still, but hopefully he will work with us this year.

My question is this...
Would you rather have permitless carry or be able to carry at more locations? This would include schools, all government buildings, and all churches (they would still have private property rights to kick you out if they wanted to).

Of course ideally it would be best to get both... The gwcl that we have now would still be available for those who want to go through the process, and it would still allow for reciprocity with other states plus would allow carry at more locations then we have now. Permitless carry would just cover what we have now but a gwcl would not be needed. That sounds like the best realistic outcome to me.

Why not both? I shouldn't have to pay the damn government for the 'privilege' to exercise my Constitutional right.

I want both too. But that would make this poll too easy. Though I do wonder how many folks on here would vote for "neither". I have most of them on my ignore list though.

Back
Top Bottom