• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Reload is the worst-AVOID

Mazman69

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
I ordered from Pro-Reload in October. Site said heavy order load because of election and lead times were two weeks. I was Ok with that. 4 weeks go by... sent questions asking when order would go out. Two weeks go by no answers, then I get a shop notice. Three weeks go by before I finally get the package and it's all beat to hell, broken and leaking rounds. 9 weeks to get reloads? WTF?

On inspection, 150 are either missing completely, missing bullets or they are in backwards or the shells are dented beyond use. I start the complaint process. THEY get the refund of the shipping cost that I paid for from UPS. 7 weeks later, Jan 16, Pro-Reload agrees on a "settlement" with me. Here it is 5 weeks later and nothing. Now they don't answer emails, Facebook messages, nothing!

AVOID AVOID AVOID. Isaac at Pro-Reload is a liar and a crook.

Reactions: MRM
I ordered from Pro-Reload in October. Site said heavy order load because of election and lead times were two weeks. I was Ok with that. 4 weeks go by... sent questions asking when order would go out. Two weeks go by no answers, then I get a shop notice. Three weeks go by before I finally get the package and it's all beat to hell, broken and leaking rounds. 9 weeks to get reloads? WTF?

On inspection, 150 are either missing completely, missing bullets or they are in backwards or the shells are dented beyond use. I start the complaint process. THEY get the refund of the shipping cost that I paid for from UPS. 7 weeks later, Jan 16, Pro-Reload agrees on a "settlement" with me. Here it is 5 weeks later and nothing. Now they don't answer emails, Facebook messages, nothing!

AVOID AVOID AVOID. Isaac at Pro-Reload is a liar and a crook.

What a nightmare !

Back
Top Bottom