• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Reload is the worst-AVOID

Looks like the ammo was loaded with some very bad mass production machines and absolutely no inspection or ***** given.
This is what I figured happened. Suspect the owner ordered the equipment and set up and really had no idea what he was doing. Seems he doesn't care either.

Just wanted to comment that a new company has just popped up from the same town as Pro Reload called Reloads Direct. Possibly the same guy, just changed the name.

Good catch.

So another Kommiefornia reloading company in the same town.. I wonder if they are in the same building?

And good lawd! I would not shoot that crap. The comment about a double charge is too close to the truth I suspect.

If you want a good quality reload find a buddy that reloads and have him work up a custom load for you. He would have to use the rifle to test the loads but it would be worth it. Have him work up several boxes of ammo that you could use during hunting season and you know that each cartridge would be right on the money. It wouldn't be a bulk situation but it would better than any off the shelf ammo.
I have guns that won't shoot shelf Hornady ammo worth a damn. However, if I use Hornady projectiles I can get groups that all the holes touch each other. Go figure?

0224171052-jpg.1076095

Stevie Wonder could reload better ammo!

Back
Top Bottom