• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Reload is the worst-AVOID

0224171052-jpg.1076095

Stevie Wonder could reload better ammo!
Holy ****!

I'm just trying to figure out how no one saw this at all. I mean at least one of these was laying on top when it was packaged. Just goes to show when people don't care this is whatcha get.

***UPDATE***
Pro-Reload appears to have gone under. Email is unanswered, web site goes nowhere nobody answers phone, fb page was last updated in December.
Sorry to see an American company go out of business but a reasonable product quality must exist.

"ProReload is licensed by the ATF....

Regards,
Isaac Lay | Founder, CEO & Head Janitor
ProReload"

What's posted on their website, if the reloads are generally that bad then I hope this guy knows that everyone will figure out its bulls***

here ya go. Here's a little sampling.

LOL, I think he was the janitor, not even the Head Janitor. Certainly not a CEO. Hell I know janitors that can load better than that.

Just wanted to comment that a new company has just popped up from the same town as Pro Reload called Reloads Direct. Possibly the same guy, just changed the name.

***UPDATE***
Pro-Reload appears to have gone under. Email is unanswered, web site goes nowhere nobody answers phone, fb page was last updated in December.
Sorry to see an American company go out of business but a reasonable product quality must exist.

Seems he Didn't go out of business he just did the sheister move and opened up under another name.....

***UPDATE***
They deserve to be out of business , you make a crappy product and crappy customer service. you don't deserve to be in business .

Unless I missed it, I'm surprised nobody contacted the BATF - this kind of stuff could get someone killed or seriously injured. Maybe they're just a bunch of enterprising refugees working for your favorite middle eastern terrorist organization :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom