• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Reload is the worst-AVOID

A NEW UPDATE. Just got this email from them (no clue why as i actually never ordered from them but i digress)

I really screwed things up and I wanted to apologize to you and provide you with some insight.
First and foremost, I ordered my new loader in July. When I placed my order, I was given a delivery date of late November. My production forecast and financial model for my business was relying on the timely delivery of my loader. My new loader didn't hit my floor until March 6th, more than 3 months behind schedule. It was late November, then early December, then late December, then mid-January, then early February, and then February 22nd. The point is, these delays propagated into problems that affected timely delivery of orders.

The 2 Dillon 1050's I was using with Mark 7 Autodrive's aren't designed for high-volume production. These machines began to breakdown and produce sub-par ammunition. I felt it would have been irresponsible sending out crap ammo so I decided to drastically reduce production to ensure I could maintain quality, however, I couldn't achieve the production volume needed to keep up with orders. This was the beginning of an even larger problem, a problem with the bank I was accepted credit cards through.

Because I was so delayed in shipping orders, I began to issue a lot of refunds. This was a HUGE red flag for the bank. Eventually, the bank withheld a very sizable amount of money and deducted fund from my account. This meant that I couldn't process refunds because the bank was withholding the funds that would allow me to do this. They eventually just shut down the account which meant that at the time I was dead in the water.

Guys, I was nearly kicked out of my house. I couldn’t pay company or personal bills. I literally had to borrow money to provide for my family. I couldn't pay the bills to keep the site online or pay for my support portal. It was that bad. I lost my health insurance for my wife and 2 children because I was unable to pay the bill.

Things really got screwed up - plain and simple. I'm asking that you forgive me for the bull**** that you've had to put up with. I was in a very desperate spot for a period of time. That period, however, is now a passing thought now that my new loader is on the floor making ammo. I’m starting over, but with a commercial loader engineered for high-volume precision-based loading. I’m in a much better “starting” position than before, but some damage has been done and I do have setbacks.

That said, there are still some orders outstanding that I need to resolve. I have every intention of doing so, which brings me to just how the **** I'm going to get out of this mess, but I'm pleading for your understanding and patience. I know I don't deserve it, but I'm throwing myself on your mercy.

Some guys called their bank and disputed the charge and received their money bank. I'm sorry that you were forced to do that, but you got your money back so that's a good thing. I'm really sorry it came to that.

Guys with outstanding orders
I'm sorry it's taken so long to get you your ammo but I will get it taken care of. That said, I'm in a really good spot, but funds are limited and tight. This is temporary now that I have my new loader, but I have limited working capital that absolutely MUST be used to acquire components to generate new sales to make money to clear this backlog.

Here's my plan:
I need to begin selling ammo to generate cash flow and profits which will then allow me to begin making a dent in the backlog. I will be shipping out my backlog of orders on a weekly basis. To be entirely transparent and absolutely crystal clear, I cannot send the ammunition I will be loading to clear the back log. If I did this, I would have no working capital to acquire more components. I would lose my business and be on the streets in a very short period of time - literally. Things went wrong, but this is the only way I can recover. I know it really sucks, but this is the best that I can do.

Guys, I'm really sorry about all this ****. None of this was intentional. **** just hit the fan and I had no money to do anything when the bank withheld funds. I could have prevented this mess if I curbed my excitement until my new loader actually hit the floor. Despite the problems that were created, they could have been avoided had I made better decisions to roll slowly as opposed to lightning fast. For that, I am truly sorry, but please know that I am committed to my company, to you and to your order.

Regards,
Isaac Lay | Founder, CEO & Head Janitor
ProReload

A NEW UPDATE. Just got this email from them (no clue why as i actually never ordered from them but i digress)

I really screwed things up and I wanted to apologize to you and provide you with some insight.
First and foremost, I ordered my new loader in July. When I placed my order, I was given a delivery date of late November. My production forecast and financial model for my business was relying on the timely delivery of my loader. My new loader didn't hit my floor until March 6th, more than 3 months behind schedule. It was late November, then early December, then late December, then mid-January, then early February, and then February 22nd. The point is, these delays propagated into problems that affected timely delivery of orders.

The 2 Dillon 1050's I was using with Mark 7 Autodrive's aren't designed for high-volume production. These machines began to breakdown and produce sub-par ammunition. I felt it would have been irresponsible sending out crap ammo so I decided to drastically reduce production to ensure I could maintain quality, however, I couldn't achieve the production volume needed to keep up with orders. This was the beginning of an even larger problem, a problem with the bank I was accepted credit cards through.

Because I was so delayed in shipping orders, I began to issue a lot of refunds. This was a HUGE red flag for the bank. Eventually, the bank withheld a very sizable amount of money and deducted fund from my account. This meant that I couldn't process refunds because the bank was withholding the funds that would allow me to do this. They eventually just shut down the account which meant that at the time I was dead in the water.

Guys, I was nearly kicked out of my house. I couldn’t pay company or personal bills. I literally had to borrow money to provide for my family. I couldn't pay the bills to keep the site online or pay for my support portal. It was that bad. I lost my health insurance for my wife and 2 children because I was unable to pay the bill.

Things really got screwed up - plain and simple. I'm asking that you forgive me for the bull**** that you've had to put up with. I was in a very desperate spot for a period of time. That period, however, is now a passing thought now that my new loader is on the floor making ammo. I’m starting over, but with a commercial loader engineered for high-volume precision-based loading. I’m in a much better “starting” position than before, but some damage has been done and I do have setbacks.

That said, there are still some orders outstanding that I need to resolve. I have every intention of doing so, which brings me to just how the **** I'm going to get out of this mess, but I'm pleading for your understanding and patience. I know I don't deserve it, but I'm throwing myself on your mercy.

Some guys called their bank and disputed the charge and received their money bank. I'm sorry that you were forced to do that, but you got your money back so that's a good thing. I'm really sorry it came to that.

Guys with outstanding orders
I'm sorry it's taken so long to get you your ammo but I will get it taken care of. That said, I'm in a really good spot, but funds are limited and tight. This is temporary now that I have my new loader, but I have limited working capital that absolutely MUST be used to acquire components to generate new sales to make money to clear this backlog.

Here's my plan:
I need to begin selling ammo to generate cash flow and profits which will then allow me to begin making a dent in the backlog. I will be shipping out my backlog of orders on a weekly basis. To be entirely transparent and absolutely crystal clear, I cannot send the ammunition I will be loading to clear the back log. If I did this, I would have no working capital to acquire more components. I would lose my business and be on the streets in a very short period of time - literally. Things went wrong, but this is the only way I can recover. I know it really sucks, but this is the best that I can do.

Guys, I'm really sorry about all this ****. None of this was intentional. **** just hit the fan and I had no money to do anything when the bank withheld funds. I could have prevented this mess if I curbed my excitement until my new loader actually hit the floor. Despite the problems that were created, they could have been avoided had I made better decisions to roll slowly as opposed to lightning fast. For that, I am truly sorry, but please know that I am committed to my company, to you and to your order.

Regards,
Isaac Lay | Founder, CEO & Head Janitor
ProReload

Was just gonna post this.

Back
Top Bottom