• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Process of having SilencerShop submit Form 4

It was easy Cherokee charged me $75 ($25 for kiosk and $50 for class III transfer) I was told if purchased through Silencershop kiosk is free, if not, most they can charge for kiosk is $40.

I purchased from JSE and had shipped to Cherokee - paid the $205 to silencershop...

It was easy Cherokee charged me $75 ($25 for kiosk and $50 for class III transfer) I was told if purchased through Silencershop kiosk is free, if not, most they can charge for kiosk is $40.

I purchased from JSE and had shipped to Cherokee - paid the $205 to silencershop...

Oops.

I got one in the way from ga gun store. Used their kiosk and only paid $205. That being said, I purchased my suppressor directly from them so there was no transfer. Just did the “docu-sign” this week....not sure if/when I’ll get further info from silencer shop.... hurry up and wait

I got one in the way from ga gun store. Used their kiosk and only paid $205. That being said, I purchased my suppressor directly from them so there was no transfer. Just did the “docu-sign” this week....not sure if/when I’ll get further info from silencer shop.... hurry up and wait

What did you end up getting?

Thanks for that clarification Jake. I was wondering if the fee was waived if the suppressor was purchased through the dealer (QRF or CGP). It seems that after you deal with the kiosk that its just as easy as before 41F went into affect.

Its actually easier on our end. Once you are in the kiosk its a few clicks to submit your next form. On your end it is the same as pre 41F. For us you, just purchase the can and stamp online or in store, and wait. We do the rest.

Back
Top Bottom