• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Process of having SilencerShop submit Form 4

I went to QRF Thursday morning to buy a can. Chris was super helpful walking me through the kiosk. Later that afternoon I had the email to sign online and even filled out online for an SBR. The SBR is still is pending though.

I went to QRF Thursday morning to buy a can. Chris was super helpful walking me through the kiosk. Later that afternoon I had the email to sign online and even filled out online for an SBR. The SBR is still is pending though.

Yeah I’m going to file for my SBR tonight

MY check was cashed on 2/4 as well.. sounds like a few of us bought on the same day.. and may be picking them up around the same time too

Mine is a SICO Hybrid from Georgia Gun Store.. have a sparrow not long behind it

Whelp Cherokee just called and said my stamp was approved.

I know SilencerShop was catching a lot of flack for various things they were doing but you can't deny how they have stayed ahead of the 41F requirements and made everything a lot easier.

Whelp Cherokee just called and said my stamp was approved.

I know SilencerShop was catching a lot of flack for various things they were doing but you can't deny how they have stayed ahead of the 41F requirements and made everything a lot easier.
What’s the details?
Purchase, Pending and approval date, filing type?

Back
Top Bottom