• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Process of having SilencerShop submit Form 4

What’s the details?
Purchase, Pending and approval date, filing type?

Form 4 filed via trust

12/12/17 - Suppressor (SDN-6) purchased from Capitol Armory

12/13/17 - Form 3 pending

12/16/17 - Received email from Capitol Armory with UPS tracking number saying suppressor had shipped (Form 3 approved)

12/18/17 - Suppressor picked up/shipped via UPS

12/21/17 - Suppressor delivered to Cherokee Gun

12/30/17 - Prints done at Cherokee Gun on the SilencerShop Kiosk, Cherokee supposedly had scanned and emailed my trust to Silencershop but I got an email later asking for it. I paid $25 for the use of the kiosk.

1/1/18 - Received email from SilencerShop with a checklist. The checklist lets you know what you've done vs what they are still missing. I still had to purchase the stamp and they asked for my trust again. So I scanned and uploaded my trust via a link that was in their email

1/4/18 - Purchased the tax stamp on SilencerShop's website under services. For some reason it was $205. I suspect because of credit card fees so its fair. I brought the stamp but wasn't sure if they knew to attach it to my pending transfer. I was informed by their customer service that as long as you log into the silencershop website with the same email info login you used at the kiosk it would be attached.

1/16/18 (6:30AM) - Received email from Silencershop to DocuSign the Form 4 application.

1/16/18 (7:30AM) - Received email from Silencershop saying they had recieved the signed documents

2/4/18 - Received email from Silencershop saying the ATF has cashed their check

8/16/18 - Received call from Cherokee Gun saying the tax stamp was in

AS and FYI: They manually process a Fingerprint card for one of my customer because the Kiosks could not read his finger prints.

He was a fireman and really had no prints....

Back
Top Bottom