• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Professional sports teams boycott, refuse to play.

Do you care if professional athletes permanently stop playing?

• I love sports and will die without them

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Those overpaid ass hats can stay home forever.

Votes: 67 90.5%
  • Life is meaningless without tacos.

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm also concerned with. I feel that the college arena is going to get tangled up in some shape or manner with the social justice movement as a whole since these are the very same athletes that feed right into the pro leagues. Just imagine your favorite college football team taking a knee or raising a fist on the field before each game to show their "unity" with what's happening around the country. I hope I'm dead wrong but fear that this might be on the horizon.

If this happens....I'll turn off the TV and have to find another activity for Saturdays. Shouldn't be too hard.

I just don't care. Go away never come back loose everything you own and live in a cardboard box under a bridge. Meanwhile the little people associated with sports have marketable skills and will either stay in the workforce or eventually return which is more than can be said for the pro athletes that go broke within 6 years of retirement because the idiots only skill is a playing sport unless spoiled asshat is a marketable skill.

Maybe the players should think about the ramifications of their actions. Maybe they should look into the stands (during non-Covid times) and recognize all the white faces in the crowd.
Not everyone is bad i think its not about that. Its about Jacob Blake getting shot 7 times. They just want what is right. I think they feel sad and mad about the situation int he past couple months. Sport is like work. I agree if you dont work you dont get paid just like the rest of us. When the Players did not come out to play last night and moving forward they are giving up their paycheck as well. To them is not about the paycheck.

I like to watch a Braves game once/year in person using my company tix. Free food and drink at the Delta Club. It's a fun event.

But I can't say I'm a fan of any of the professional sports.

I like college football, that's about it.

Isn’t every thing we are seeing these days about money, ultimately?! Comply , stop resisting. Jacob would not be shot if he wuz still in prison for the rape of a 14 y/o.
The culture differences will never change.

Don’t pay them either

Never watched pro basket ball, NFL and NASCAR have joined that list as well. I like to watch golf but would cut it from the list with no withdrawals. FM, all of those so called pros get paid WAY TO DAM MUCH to play. The only bigger fools than them for walking out is the "fans" who continue to pay to watch them play. Wise up folks, go hunting or fishing.

Not everyone is bad i think its not about that. Its about Jacob Blake getting shot 7 times. They just want what is right. I think they feel sad and mad about the situation int he past couple months. Sport is like work. I agree if you dont work you dont get paid just like the rest of us. When the Players did not come out to play last night and moving forward they are giving up their paycheck as well. To them is not about the paycheck.

What is right? This is right.

piss on blm.jpg

Welcome to the ssshhhhh zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom