• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Professional sports teams boycott, refuse to play.

Do you care if professional athletes permanently stop playing?

• I love sports and will die without them

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Those overpaid ass hats can stay home forever.

Votes: 67 90.5%
  • Life is meaningless without tacos.

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think in other perspective. If there is no sport then there are no broadcast needed and thousands of people will lose their jobs, where will they work? Sport staff, Tv crew, Nike, Adidas, Hourly concession stand workers, reporters, and etc will all lose their jobs. Sport is watched throughout the country not just in the states. These over paid players you mentioned is getting that much because they are worth it. They wear brands to help other brands grow their business. If sport was not worth they wouldnt be showing sport on TV. there a reason TNT which is a not channel, teamed up with ESPN to show live sports. Theres a lot of profit going on. Even the USA Gov get benefit on the sport profit by taxing them. Think about the facts that will come in place. Its more then sports and the players. Theres family and friends that work hourly to keep their families up and running by working for the sports parking lot and ticketing and concession stands.

So you’re against them refusing to play?

Of course they are going to resume! Lebrun lead the movement to end this season, but he is rich beyond belief. The rest of the players “want they money”! This was all a show, they weren’t going to end the season, just more political theater. Everyone is so impressed with the actions of these millionaire victims. What a joke!

This makes me rethink why do i watch professional sports? Remember this isn't the first time these wealthy cry babies whined about issues. Let them stay home and run out of $$$. Then we can reap the rewards off buying thier bling cheap.
From what I read about 65% file bankruptcy within five years after they quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom