• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Professional sports teams boycott, refuse to play.

Do you care if professional athletes permanently stop playing?

• I love sports and will die without them

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Those overpaid ass hats can stay home forever.

Votes: 67 90.5%
  • Life is meaningless without tacos.

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the fans should realize the only reason pro sports is as lucrative as it is, is because players of color dominate and make it interesting. Nobody is forcing all those white faces to be there.
First of all people of color (Blacks) dominate NFL and NBA not MLB, NHL, Boxing, or MMA. But most of us don’t care what color the guy is. To me and most people I know, race plays no part in it. Kneeling for the anthem, is disrespectful in my eyes. The same way they have the right to “protest”, fans have the same right to be mad that they’re kneeling. Sports are lucrative because people watch them, not because black people “dominate”, you obviously don’t understand where the money comes from. Not forcing white faces to be there? Damn that sounds racist to me. You support their protest, I’ll support a boycott. I’ll bet you they’ll be standing soon. $$$ runs sports, they need fans.

By the way, the NBA protest lasted 24hrs. Why? $$$$

Need to shut all pro teams down for three years. Maybe they will appreciiate what they have. I have no use for them and will not watch or bet on them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom