• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prohibition of ROF increasing parts (Bumpfire Ban Bill Introduced)

I was shocked she admitted that proving she cares nothing of safety just wants to disarm us
Never been about anything else. Ever. But we have retards on this site that think by giving them the bump stocks, they'll magically go away.

IMG_7027.JPG

Trump needs to come out and blame Obama's ATF ruling that allowed bump stocks and direct the ATF to reverse its decision and rule against bump stocks. Then he could take credit for "doing something" while really just keeping congress from "doing something" stupid. Congress couldn't pass a clean bill to turn the lights on in the capitol building. Whatever they pass will be full of vague stuff they can use against the 2nd amendment.

Trump needs to come out and blame Obama's ATF ruling that allowed bump stocks and direct the ATF to reverse its decision and rule against bump stocks.

Why? The ATF reviewed the bump stock twice and made the correct decision twice. The bump stock is not a violation of any existing law.

If Trump directs the ATF to reverse the decision, then a regulatory agency would be directly contradicting existing law - or basically write their own laws...

Let me know what this looks like when/if it hits the floor for a vote. Have faith in the NRA, they have some tricks up their sleeves. They won’t give without getting. And the politicians want to be re-elected.

357758C6-1D97-4222-B96A-B987ABAEBAFC.jpeg

Im hanging on the my slidefire POS. (S)

Trump needs to come out and blame Obama's ATF ruling that allowed bump stocks and direct the ATF to reverse its decision and rule against bump stocks. Then he could take credit for "doing something" while really just keeping congress from "doing something" stupid. Congress couldn't pass a clean bill to turn the lights on in the capitol building. Whatever they pass will be full of vague stuff they can use against the 2nd amendment.

So Trump should order a manufacturer out of business after the owner got permission from the government to produce a product?

Back
Top Bottom