• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Project Appleseed rifle marksmanship/American heritage event Nov. 4-5 in Summerville, GA

FamDoc2892

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
235   0
Reaction score
Fellow ODT members, please allow me to invite you to the fourth annual Project Appleseed event coming up Nov. 4-5, 2017, in Summerville, GA. Project Appleseed is staffed by volunteers of the Revolutionary War Veterans Association to teach rifle marksmanship against the backdrop of our Revolutionary War heritage surrounding the events of April 19, 1775. The event is hosted by the Chattooga County Wildlife Association.

The event will feature 2 days of individualized rifle marksmanship training by expert instructors, with the goal that each shooter will be capable of consistently hitting a 20-inch target at a range of 500 yards. The targets are scaled for training purposes to a range of 25 yards, but the skills taught are applicable to a shot of any distance. Breaks in the shooting instruction feature presentations on the real-life patriots of the American Revolution and the heritage of freedom and marksmanship they won for modern Americans.

Teachable children and adults of all ages are welcome with any level of shooting experience or none at all. The cost of the 2-day event is the lowest you will find for this quality and quantity of instruction, and Project Appleseed provides reduced-cost incentives for children, women and those in public or military service to attend. Detailed information on what to bring and how to prepare can be found at Appleseedinfo.org, and participants are encouraged to sign up for the event as far in advance as possible by consulting the Find an Event link from that page, choosing Georgia, and clicking on the Summerville link.

Feel free to PM with any questions you may have, and I hope to see you there!
FamDoc2892

Less than a month away! Let me see some of you ODTers at this event! You owe it to yourself, your children, your friends and fellow Americans to take part in the legacy of these United States!

Back
Top Bottom