• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead

image.jpeg

This guy understood, how not end up in one of these stories.

I don't think the Clintons would haul him up a mountain on his birthday to suicide him. Just sayin.

Of course, if I were of the same mindset of @jcountry where the election of Clinton were a foregone conclusion, and I had a massive hateon for her, I might also be thinking about where I'd want to exit stage right.

I don't think the Clintons would haul him up a mountain on his birthday to suicide him. Just sayin.

Of course, if I were of the same mindset of @jcountry where the election of Clinton were a foregone conclusion, and I had a massive hateon for her, I might also be thinking about where I'd want to exit stage right.
Yeah, I don't know either. I just posted the link for the tinfoil hat interest. There's also a book by Gary Byrne, one of the Clinton's Secret Service detail. It shares a lot about her "interesting" personality. But as far as the deaths linked to the House of Clinton... where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

suspicious for sure and with all the dead bodies in the clintons wake no one would be surprised with another. this one doesnt provide enough info so far

Yeah, I don't know either. I just posted the link for the tinfoil hat interest. There's also a book by Gary Byrne, one of the Clinton's Secret Service detail. It shares a lot about her "interesting" personality. But as far as the deaths linked to the House of Clinton... where there's smoke, there's usually fire.
I used to have a book called The Clinton Chronicals back in the 90s and then later it was turned into a documentary video. If you look around online you can find it. Anyway people have been dropping dead around the Clintons since the Arkansas days. And a surprising amount of them fell and broke their necks in the shower.

Back
Top Bottom