• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Proof Read Before Sending Texts

napp

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
45   0
Reaction score
Hi, Fred, this is Richard, next door. I've got a confession to make. I've been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. At least I'm telling you in this text and I can't live with myself a minute longer without you knowing about this. The truth is that when you're not around I've been sharing your wife, day and night. In fact, probably much more than you. I haven't been getting it at home recently and I know that that's no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can't live with the guilt and hope you'll accept my sincere apology and forgive me. Please suggest a fee for usage and I'll pay you. Regards, Richard

Neighbor's response:
Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed, grabbed his gun and shot Richard, killing him. He went back home and poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Fred then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

Second text message from neighbor:
Hi, Fred. Richard here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I expect you figured it out and noticed that the damned Auto-Correct had changed "wi-fi" to "wife"! Ain't technology great? It'll be the death of us all. Regards, Richard

__4d86e2e0779de13ec5e5e0bed566d9f0_width-600.jpeg

I emailed a gal @ work once (shes is inside sales) said I am hearing great things about you (new job)

I actually sent “I am hearing great thongs about you”

I Ted Ted my pastor once that I had just shot a deer...he called me later and was laffing like crazy about the text...I went back and looked at what was sent....I said...I SH.T A DEER....the blank space is an i

Back
Top Bottom