• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Props to a great guy!

Powerhouse

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
18   0
Reaction score
With this being my weekend off this month, I talked my wife into going out to a new restaurant for dinner. A number of friends recommended the Marietta Fish Market, and since the Mrs loves seafood it seemed like the perfect place. While waiting on her to get ready I see an item in the S&S that I really want that is available in the area of the Fish Market, so I shoot the guy a PM. We message a bit, have a phone conversation, and I agree to buy the item. The time of our meet is kind of up in the air, totally dependent on the cook and wait staff, and I am completely unfamiliar with the area.

What happens next? I get a text saying that this member will deliver to the restaurant and what he is driving. I go out the door and he is right there, literally parked at the door! Just when I am starting to think the worst about people in general, someone steps up and proves there are still some good folks out there!

Thanks Dunkel! Not many people would go out of their way like that, especially with family in tow.

Back
Top Bottom