• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prostate Cancer

I am doing well post surgery a week.
Still have that dad blasted catheter in with a pee bag and won't get it out until Aug 6th AM.

I reckon it is a minor inconvenience considering what it could be.

As far as I know, I am cancer free.

I got My results this morn, 5 out of 12 samples were positive for the big C. with a gleason score of 7, 4 were 80 to 90% and one was 10%, all 4 high positives were on the left side. So looks like I got it and will be taking the appropriate steps to eradicate it from My body. . Next step is a bone scan to make sure it hasn't spread into the bones. Doc said he didnt think it has. Then a MRI in 5 weeks to see what we need to do, Surgery or radiation. Im partial to surgery, just get the damn thing out and take the cancer with it. I aint using it anymore anyway.

I am doing well post surgery a week.
Still have that dad blasted catheter in with a pee bag and won't get it out until Aug 6th AM.

I reckon it is a minor inconvenience considering what it could be.

As far as I know, I am cancer free.

Make 200% sure they deflate that catheter before they remove it. It could cause irreversible damage if they don't.

I got My results this morn, 5 out of 12 samples were positive for the big C. with a gleason score of 7, 4 were 80 to 90% and one was 10%, all 4 high positives were on the left side. So looks like I got it and will be taking the appropriate steps to eradicate it from My body. . Next step is a bone scan to make sure it hasn't spread into the bones. Doc said he didnt think it has. Then a MRI in 5 weeks to see what we need to do, Surgery or radiation. Im partial to surgery, just get the damn thing out and take the cancer with it. I aint using it anymore anyway.
Kinda tough news to swallow. I hate to hear that but, like you said, if not in the bones which is unlikely, you will be good to go with the procedure you choose. I chose removal and glad I did.
Just hang in there, I know it is a shock.

Back
Top Bottom