• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prostate Cancer

I got My results this morn, 5 out of 12 samples were positive for the big C. with a gleason score of 7, 4 were 80 to 90% and one was 10%, all 4 high positives were on the left side. So looks like I got it and will be taking the appropriate steps to eradicate it from My body. . Next step is a bone scan to make sure it hasn't spread into the bones. Doc said he didnt think it has. Then a MRI in 5 weeks to see what we need to do, Surgery or radiation. Im partial to surgery, just get the damn thing out and take the cancer with it. I aint using it anymore anyway.

Good luck to you..

I removed my own wanting to go deer hunt so took the sailer out,9 mo into it and seems ok ! Bladder control is better but still piss myself,also still no erection!but I am cancer free.Pic. Of. Deer I killed after removing catheter!

Attachments

• 5835B699-FE0A-41B7-86C4-A91C34632680.jpeg
    5835B699-FE0A-41B7-86C4-A91C34632680.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 16
bone scan and MRI results are back and Dr said the cancer is still confined to the prostate. there is slight bulging around the left seminal vessel but it didnt look like it has spread . He recommended I should have the surgery and have the prostrate removed , didnt recommend the radiation . said I was in good health and would have less complications down the road with the surgery .

bone scan and MRI results are back and Dr said the cancer is still confined to the prostate. there is slight bulging around the left seminal vessel but it didnt look like it has spread . He recommended I should have the surgery and have the prostrate removed , didnt recommend the radiation . said I was in good health and would have less complications down the road with the surgery .
Radiation is bad. IT will shorten your life span. You will be on my list, sir. :)

I had the same issue. Have the surgery ASAP.

I have recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. PSA was 5.07 and Urologist did biopsy on me. Took 12 core samples and 3 came back positive. Gleason score of 6, low grade, non-aggressive. We discussed treatment and the options were: Active surveillance, surgery to remove prostate, external beam radiation, and radioactive seed therapy.

Urologist sent me to a Radiology Oncologist for a consultation. After digital exam and lengthy discussion and explanation, RO recommended 5 weeks of external beam radiation followed by seed therapy treatment. I am 72 years old and in good health otherwise.

Anyone of my ODT friends out there had this combination treatment, or, any other treatment? I would like to hear from you as to your experience, results, side effects, etc.. Any information that you can share with me will be appreciated.
Make good decisions it is your life. Your still young.Prayers for you.

Back
Top Bottom