• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prostate exam

A few years back my proctologist was giving me the fickle finger exam and said that he felt some roughness on my prostate. A biopsy later and I found I had cancer. i don't believe all that "slow growing cancer" stuff you hear as I have had too many buddies die of prostate cancer. I had the radical surgery. I don't have a prostate any more, but then I don't have cancer either.
same here, Had mine removed back in December, via robotic davinci surgery {look for My thread } It wasnt fun but I am cancer free , 95% recovered and ready for Turkey season.

At 69, I'm beginning to look forward to the profoenol, and then there's the farting records to be set afterwards, then, oh yes, its IHOP time. Sorry this is my colonoscopy memories, finger job, not so much, unless its a female DR.
Told my Dr that I didn't have to worry about her having both hands on my shoulders, she didn't think it was funny

Look when your Doc does the digital exam, ask him to stick 2 fingers up there! He is going to ask why??

Tell him you want a second opinion!.....

Thanks, I needed some new material.

Last exam
Me: Man you have big fingers
Dr. I'm using the broom handle

At my first prostate exam, I asked my male Doctor if this would turn me gay. He said heyyyyy, it’s only gay if you push back. Right?? Lol!

Just kidding, I’ve never had it checked out, but I need to get it done.

At my first prostate exam, I asked my male Doctor if this would turn me gay. He said heyyyyy, it’s only gay if you push back. Right?? Lol!

Just kidding, I’ve never had it checked out, but I need to get it done.
Find a female doctor, they have smaller fingers. You’re welcome.

Back
Top Bottom