• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prostate exam

It's kind of a game of chicken between me and the doc. I ain't asking for one and he hasn't said you need one today so I haven't had one. He knows my age so I figured he would mention it if needed. I thought the age was 45 not 40.

My scout leader said the same thing
All kidding aside guys, take this exam seriously. I had recent prostate surgery to remove a cancerous nodule, lots of room in our bodies down there for bad stuff to grow until it is too late and spread to other parts. Just hope your doc does not have fingers the size of a catcher mitt doing the exam.

I believe Caucasian is 45 and African American is 40 because they are higher risk. And I just fact checked.

Also, I am not high risk but I have it done yearly just in case.

Screenshot_20201004-174706_Samsung Internet.jpg

At 69, I'm beginning to look forward to the profoenol, and then there's the farting records to be set afterwards, then, oh yes, its IHOP time. Sorry this is my colonoscopy memories, finger job, not so much, unless its a female DR.

They give you freaking propofol for a colonoscopy?!

At my retirement physical from the Air Force I was in with the doc and he said drop em and bend over. I said fine, and did, he put his left hand on my left shoulder and his right hand on my right shoulder and something went up my butt. I just took it and waited. When he was done and I turned around he handed me an exam glove full of sand that he had put on one of my shoulders. He thought it was funny as hell. I thought he was going to buy me supper.

I request one twice a year at each visit.
Smoking hot little Asian and she has tiny fingers.
If only I could persuade her to give me a reach around at the same time I'd be in Heaven.

Yes, depending on the doctors preference.

Propofol with CRNA present. You go O-U-T.

Fent and Verced without an anesthesiologist. Heavy sedation but not necessarily nighty night.

Wow. Never sounded pleasant but didn't know it required all that!

I request one twice a year at each visit.
Smoking hot little Asian and she has tiny fingers.
If only I could persuade her to give me a reach around at the same time I'd be in Heaven.

LOL

When I got the camera I told them I had a new tattoo on my butt to commentate the occasion. It’s a mouse. Well naturally when they raised the sheet to start the nurse looked and said “where” told her it should be right there. She said “no” I said well guess you scared it into the hole. I thought she was going to loose it.

Back
Top Bottom