• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Proud Dad moment for me

For a boy a gun range is safer than a pool hall or video games for sure.
I couldn't agree more.

I got my granddaughter cricket for Christmas, she's only 11 months old now.:shocked:

I can hardly wait till I can teach her all about firearm safety, and hitting the desired target. :thumb:

Man it is very rewarding, and I agree, you can't wait!

Thats awesome! Your bringing him trout fishing aren't you!
Yes we are definitely planning to be there. He can't get enough of fishing, and he has been begging me to take him back to the mountains to go trout fishing. We will probably ride up on Friday afternoon, and stay until Saturday. I don't know if we can stay until Sunday. Looking forward to it man!

Congratulations, I'm happy to hear young ones enjoying shooting sports. I Don have children but I got to witness my niece shoot for the first time , and I also enjoyed answering all the questions she had about the gun.

Yes ! Good job dad! You beat me out by a year. Started my son shooting 22 occasionally since he was 5 and have never regretted it. He shot his first AK at 7 . He is now 12 in June and this weekend he was making headshots with my Ruger Blackhawk in 45LC all day.

Gotta love it!

Time spent with them as they grow up is greatest part of being father! Hunting, fishing , shooting ! They grow up mighty fast! Went through same with grand children , now my youngest grandson is 16 but he still enjoys hunting and fishing!

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom