• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Update"Prowler caught on cam now in jail

Don’t take this the wrong way. You should pick up all that clutter . He was looking for tools to steal and sell for crack. He saw all that stuff and thought there was items of value , and were easy to steal . I am glad you and your are ok.
this

try to make yourself look super poor at all times

100% humidity and he is in full camo with a jacket...
What kind of yellow can (yours?) or water bottle did he have in his hand?

I'm with @palmettomoon something to the effect of "Ya'll know what to feed a white gorilla" pointing to his left but then walked off to the right.

He was definitely on the prowl.... :laser:
Pretty sure it is a yellow flashlight. I know his ass was burning up in that outfit

I live waaaaay off the road, but have motion lights high up on trees, NV Cameras covering driveway, yard, fenced in areas and doors. My home is better protected than my base camp in Nam, damn shame we have to live like this in America, but with thugs, home invasions, you got to do what you have to do.

Just set my front porch floodlight to stay on all night which lights up most of my front yard. Gonna do some trimming around my security light for better visiblity. Have a inside and outside dog but I had just fed them and they were chowing down. Got the ok from the better half to add more cameras and lights

I ran it through an audio processor, even slowed it down. "Yeah" "white film (or) fill" were the only words that I could make out, and I'm not even sure about that.

Pretty sure it is a yellow flashlight. I know his ass was burning up in that outfit

Looks like he was carrying a "loot bag" as well, he may have scooped up something by your front passenger tire as well....
None of this footage can be used as evidence though because what he clearly said was...

"Hey whitey you don't have my permission to film"... :pound:

He was pointing towards my neighbor's shop and I thought maybe he said Y'all got anything in that white building.

That would make a lot more sense than the nonsense I guessed. I'd think anybody dumb enough to go walking around looking for stuff to steal dressed like that would be well known to the police.

Back
Top Bottom