• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PRS... RIFLE? CALIBER? RANGE? AND TRAINING?

i would agree 100% . Reading the mirage at 1000 plus yds is a challenge as well even with high end glass. Sounds like you have a lot of experience in this sport. I'm still learning.
Have fun and be safe!
Constantly learning. A lot of it through mistakes

especially in timed events...OP when you go to practice put yourself on a 2.5 minute timer. The mistakes really shine! Lol
Even better - 90 second. 10-12 sots. 3-4 different positions at 3+ target distances.

It's a fun a fun discipline. Too bad the incessant gaming, starting at the top leadership, is killing the heart and soul of the sport

I have been a range officer at some of these events....I get to watch and learn from novice as well as expert shooters. You get to see who prepares and practices correctly. My opinion is that those who practice and rehearse their movements often almost always prevail.

I have been a range officer at some of these events....I get to watch and learn from novice as well as expert shooters. You get to see who prepares and practices correctly. My opinion is that those who practice and rehearse their movements often almost always prevail.
Gotta go in with a plan. Great way to learn.

Back
Top Bottom