• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PS4 don't buy from the flippers on here

supply and demand.

lets use batteries for example.. same after a storm power is out and everyone needs batteries for their flash light.. The store has 20 D cell batteries at at $1 each [for arguments sake lets say all flash lights take D dell] A dude walks in and has $20 cash and buys them all, next guy comes in and no batteries... Now suppose the store asks $5 a battery the dude with $20 can now only buy four batteries and there are batteries left for the next guy...

This is supply and demand..... you can apply the same example to guns,ammo, gas, food or whatever..

So stop arguing in circles people.

Hilarious that people would waste all that money on what is nothing more than a time waster.

You can get wood for free and carve **** and waste time.
Sure its a time waster but its an entertaining one just like i hope your 9k posts where entertaining i know my 4k where.

supply and demand.

lets use batteries for example.. same after a storm power is out and everyone needs batteries for their flash light.. The store has 20 D cell batteries at at $1 each [for arguments sake lets say all flash lights take D dell] A dude walks in and has $20 cash and buys them all, next guy comes in and no batteries... Now suppose the store asks $5 a battery the dude with $20 can now only buy four batteries and there are batteries left for the next guy...

This is supply and demand..... you can apply the same example to guns,ammo, gas, food or whatever..

So stop arguing in circles people.

I guess you are not reading replies to this thread that are not your own, so let me recycle my answer.
Ok I guess you can not see the difference in profiting from human suffering or on video game consoles and I find that sad.

let me ask you this what would be an acceptable solution to scalping or folks in general profiting on market speculation? do you want government involved?

Sure its a time waster but its an entertaining one just like i hope your 9k posts where entertaining i know my 4k where.

99% of my posts are while I'm at work. Most people can't "game" at work. When I leave here I have a life to lead and it doesn't include what i used to do when I was 8-16 years old.

Stepping off my high horse. :p

Ok I guess you can not see the difference in profiting from human suffering or on video game consoles and I find that sad.

let me ask you this what would be an acceptable solution to scalping or folks in general profiting on market speculation? do you want government involved?

I am not here to argue at all. I clearly know the difference, but to some people they see it as the same. Some people see it as taking advantage of others because of any demand or limited supply under any circumstance is morally wrong. I believe in capitalism but there is a line that if once crossed you earn a new moral badge and will be labeled as a gouger/flipper.

Some people could care less if anyone is suffering as long as they get the almighty dollar.

Best solution is not to buy from these greedy mf's. The gubberment has enough issues at hand that they clearly can't handle. They sure as hell don't need to get involved.

Back
Top Bottom