• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PS4 don't buy from the flippers on here

I am not here to argue at all. I clearly know the difference, but to some people they see it as the same. Some people see it as taking advantage of others because of any demand or limited supply under any circumstance is morally wrong. I believe in capitalism but there is a line that if once crossed you earn a new moral badge and will be labeled as a gouger/flipper.

Some people could care less if anyone is suffering as long as they get the almighty dollar.

Best solution is not to buy from these greedy mf's. The gubberment has enough issues at hand that they clearly can't handle. They sure as hell don't need to get involved.
fair enough, but if you are drawing a line so low that its immoral to profit of a video game console I dont think you are leaving room for any kind of market speculation or capitalism.

I'm sure this may upset some and I typically am not very vocal and I never get into any debates or arguments, but I don't get all the whining about capitalism and free market economy and then all the praise and glory of Ronald Reagan, small government and the good ol days when .22lr was $0.02 a round. They go hand in hand! It's both the good, bad and ugly of capitalism and free market economy. It is what it is. Freedom isn't defined by limitations. Freedom is defined by it's very self.

If someone wants to buy as much .22lr ammo, PS4's, XBOX's, plywood, or all the hookers in Vegas and drive the price thru the roof, so be it. I buy what I need in high and low supply/demand times. I've bought .22lr ammo for as little as $0.04 a round and as much as $0.08 a round. You know what? If SHTF or some natural disaster struck and I needed to hunt for some food or defend my family, I'm not gonna ***** about the price I paid for that round. I do my best to plan ahead, build up what I need, build networks and relationships and try to never find myself in want or behind the 8-ball.

It it is what it is. We live in America where we are free to speak freely and to make a living, an income, a profit buying and selling whatever we want, whenever we want, however we want and for whatever damn price we want. Jesus people, I swear some of you I believe need something to always ***** about.

Back
Top Bottom