• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA 5.56

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
image.jpg

Because of the tax it’s not worth it to order from PSA. Quite a few other retailers have the same ammo, same price. No tax and possibly free shipping. I just ordered 500 rounds from brownells for $139 shipped

Because of the tax it’s not worth it to order from PSA. Quite a few other retailers have the same ammo, same price. No tax and possibly free shipping. I just ordered 500 rounds from brownells for $139 shipped
Yeah I usually order from Cheaper than Dirt. Them and Brownells have minimum $50 free shipping and better prices too.

and others have faster shipping, looked at PSA site the other day and it said expect 5 days to be processed on top of the standard ship out time.

That too. It shouldn't take over a week to get a package from a bordering state.
I ordered a lower from them at the end of the last month and it took a little over 2 business weeks for my ffl to reccieve it. Was redicilous, first bad experience I had with their shipping but haven't ordered from them other than that in 3 years..

Back
Top Bottom