• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA 5.56

Well only over 100 rds through it so durability still a question. Like you said cant go wrong with the price. I def got a premium bcg and ch though. Let me know how that Ghost upper works out, had my eye on those for a while.

Love PSA, great deals all the time, just don't expect Prime shipping speeds. The tax isn't a huge issue except for ammo I'd say, when they offer free shipping it helps.

I ordered a lower from them at the end of the last month and it took a little over 2 business weeks for my ffl to reccieve it. Was redicilous, first bad experience I had with their shipping but haven't ordered from them other than that in 3 years..

So you completely ignored the disclaimer at the top of their site " due to high volume it can take up to 10 business days to process your order" that they've had up for months. They just changed it to 5 business days in the past few days so I guess they are catching up.

So you completely ignored the disclaimer at the top of their site " due to high volume it can take up to 10 business days to process your order" that they've had up for months. They just changed it to 5 business days in the past few days so I guess they are catching up.
5 business days seriously not that bad cause they got some some good deals on uppers. I understand them being busy, but come on one state over should not take that long. Primary Arms ships super fast and they are in Texas. I can drive to PSA in under a day

no I didn't, there wasn't a banner on the top of their site saying that until a couple days after that school shooting. But I don't know anything I guess. POAR.

Back
Top Bottom