PSA about PSA

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
They have a deal on the Citadel 12 gage semi,
1678313132393.png

He tested three different Turkish shotguns. The test was to see if they could make it to 500 rds without breaking.. slugs, birdshot and buck dumped together and just shoot. None made it. He later tested a Mossberg Maverick. It made it all the way through.

Maverick is pump...so...????

He tested three different Turkish shotguns. The test was to see if they could make it to 500 rds without breaking.. slugs, birdshot and buck dumped together and just shoot. None made it. He later tested a Mossberg Maverick. It made it all the way through.

Thanks for saving us a bunch of watches via clickbait.

Junk man don't bother. Save up another 60 bucks and get a maverick 88
$60 is the difference from super trash and super reliable, a lot of guys here don't think something being super reliable is worth that extra $60

+1 on the maverick 88. I was looking for a budget shotty and the TFB video convinced me to get one. Got one at Academy for $219 last month- seems to be the normal price.

Just a random note though, if you're thinking of upgrading the forend of the maverick you'll need to buy a 500 action slide.

+1 on the maverick 88. I was looking for a budget shotty and the TFB video convinced me to get one. Got one at Academy for $219 last month- seems to be the normal price.

Just a random note though, if you're thinking of upgrading the forend of the maverick you'll need to buy a 500 action slide.
I believe the 88 parts are mostly if not all interchangeable with the 500. The 88 is just the poor man’s 500 and the 500 is the poor man’s 590

Back
Top Bottom