• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Ar & Ak for $900!

Something to note is that the AK does have the forged bolt carrier. Two good rifles for $963 shipped isn't bad at all. In before the PSA haters!

Something to note is that the AK does have the forged bolt carrier. Two good rifles for $963 shipped isn't bad at all. In before the PSA haters!
I just sold my PSA AK. It was one of the nicest AK I've had. And I had Arsenals, and SSR85C, and SGL21's.

Fit and finish is 10000x better than Arsenals. Don't believe me? Ask the guy who bought it from me.

They have been running that deal for about a week so I figure they must be way over stocked, it's became a buyers market for sure

I just sold my PSA AK. It was one of the nicest AK I've had. And I had Arsenals, and SSR85C, and SGL21's.

Fit and finish is 10000x better than Arsenals. Don't believe me? Ask the guy who bought it from me.

Some of them are like that, it's just their quality control is inconsistent, iv seen people who's nicest rifle was a PSA but iv also seen cases where it's the exact opposite

They have been running that deal for about a week so I figure they must be way over stocked, it's became a buyers market for sure
I just got the email notification today for it. I've seen other deals but not for $899 and with the forged carrier.

I just got the email notification today for it. I've seen other deals but not for $899 and with the forged carrier.

Actually you're right man, they were $999 and $950 before so I guess you win if you waited to pull the trigger till now, they had Sparc ARs for $150 to your door which was a great deal

Back
Top Bottom