ODT Junkie!
128   0
Reaction score
Check it out!

Attachments

• 8B9849A1-E775-4240-A027-BE2C92439D6E.png
    8B9849A1-E775-4240-A027-BE2C92439D6E.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 249
Be careful. If you even remotely suggest that these might be a better deal than those posted on ODT, your post will be deemed a “price rant” and it will be deleted...deal be dammed. Then your account will be indefinitely monitored and posts will frequently be deleted or edited. It’s more or less akin to being a conservative on Facebook or Twitter.

Be careful. If you even remotely suggest that these might be a better deal than those posted on ODT, your post will be deemed a “price rant” and it will be deleted...deal be dammed. Then your account will be indefinitely monitored and posts will frequently be deleted or edited. It’s more or less akin to being a conservative on Facebook or Twitter.
This is very true. Mine have been in the past.

This is very true. Mine have been in the past.
I don’t even bother to post in steals and deals anymore because my posts are targeted. It’s unfortunate because the other members don’t get the benefit of the deals I find. This past weekend I found a good deal on Ruger 57s. I wanted to post it here, but realized it was probably pointless because my post would either be edited or deleted. Oh well.

I don’t even bother to post in steals and deals anymore because my posts are targeted. It’s unfortunate because the other members don’t get the benefit of the deals I find. This past weekend I found a good deal on Ruger 57s. I wanted to post it here, but realized it was probably pointless because my post would either be edited or deleted. Oh well.
There is a bunch of good deals online. I found Arex Delta Gen 2 for 399 on gundeals. Also the Holosun 509t for under $300 as well.

Back
Top Bottom